UPSC Recruitment 2017: Union Public Service Commission has recently announced the official notification for the UPSC Vacancy 2017 for filling of 53 Junior Technical Officer (Sugar Technology), Specialist, Deputy Director (Mechanical) & Youth Officer Posts. Interested candidates need to apply online for the UPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in. Aspirants can fill the UPSC Application form 2017 on or before 27th July 2017. Moreover, the other details for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2017 such as how to apply, application fee, selection process, etc., can be seen by scrolling down the mouse.
About: UPSC used to manage the Civil Services exam every year. UPSC makes likely to fill the vacant posts and to provide a decent and a legitimate competitor to the various departments of the Government Services. This year it has invited application for 53 vacant job openings for the eligible and dynamic candidates looking for the Latest Government Jobs 2017.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Details:
- Organisation Name: Union Public Service Commission
- Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
- No of Posts: 53
- Name of Posts: Junior Technical Officer, Specialist, Deputy Director & Youth Officer
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: India
UPSC Vacancy details:
|Code||Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|17071305408||Youth Officer||08||Level 7 as per 7th CPC Matrix (Rs.44900 – 142400).|
|17071301608|| Junior Technical Officer
|01||PB-3: Rs. 15,600- 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- as per 6th CPC.|
|10||Rs.15, 600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs.6600/- +N.P.as admissible (Pre-revised).|
|20||Rs 15600- 39100+ Rs. 7600 Gr.Pay pre-revised)|
(Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
|14||Rs.15, 600- 39,100 with Grade Pay Rs.6600/- +N.P. as admissible (Pre-revised).|
UPSC Online Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Junior Technical Officer: Degree in Science/Engineering with Associate Ship in Sugar Technology granted by National Sugar Institute, Kanpur or Post Graduate Diploma in Sugar Technology from a perceived University/Institute or equal Equivalent Post Graduate Diploma in Sugar Technology granted by Vasanta Dada Sugar Institute, Pune.Three years Teaching/Research/Advisory involvement in the field of Sugar Technology or three years commonsense experience of working in a sugar manufacturing plant in a supervisory/administrative limit.
- Specialist Grade-III (Obstetrics & Gynaecology): A perceived MBBS degree capability incorporated into the First Schedule or Second Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate capabilities) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Specialist Grade-III (Surgery): A perceived MBBS degree capability incorporated into the First Schedule or Second Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate capabilities) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Deputy Director: Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a perceived University or Institution or go in Section An and B of the Associate Membership Examination in Mechanical Engineering Branch from Institution of Engineers (India).
- Youth Officer:
Master Degree from a perceived University, with (ii) Two years’ involvement in sorting out projects identifying with youth work or youth welfare including National Cadet Corps or National Service Scheme or National Service Volunteers Scheme or brandishes or social and instructive exercises including outdoors. Or, then again (B) (i) Degree from a perceived University. Candidates can check here the Latest Graduate Jobs.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 35 Years for JTO And Deputy Director, for Specialist 40 Years & 30 Years for Youth Officer.
- Starting date of application form: 09th July 2017
- Last date to Apply for the online Registration: 27th July 2017
- Closing Date for Completely Submission of Online Application: 28th July 2017
UPSC Recruitment 2017, 53 JTO & Other Jobs Apply Online:
Aspirants can apply for the UPSC JTO Recruitment 2017 through the official website. Candidates must apply before the last date i.e. 27th July 2017 as after that the link will be disabled. Applicants must upload the documents while applying online for UPSC Deputy Director Vacancy 2017. Here some steps are given to apply in an easy way.
Steps to Apply for the UPSC Jobs 2017:
- First of all, visit the official website
- Check for the official notification
- Read it carefully and fill the application form
- Upload the scanned copies of necessary documents
- Remit the application fee
- Hit the submit button
- Take out the hard copy of the application form.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- for General and OBC candidates by the online/ offline method of payment. The SC/ST/Women candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Check here– Official Notification
Check here– Apply Online
Selection Process: Shortlisting and Interview will make the selection of candidates in UPSC Recruitment.
Admit Card: The UPSC Recruitment 2017 Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website.
Result: The UPSC Exam Result 2017 will be declared on the official website very soon.
UPSC JTO Vacancy 2017- UPSC Youth Officer Jobs 2017:
Finally, we are again informing the candidates to read the official notification before applying for the UPSC Recruitment 2017. Candidates can visit the official website for other necessary details. The information shared is correct but in the case of any query kindly comment below. We wish you all the best for the future. Stay in touch for more updates.
UPSC Recruitment 2017: Union Public Service Commission has released official employment notification for the UPSC Vacancy 2017 for filling of 63 Company Prosecutors, Deputy Superintending Archaeological Chemist, Director, Medical Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for the UPSC Assistant Director Jobs 2017 through online mode on or before 16th March 2017. Candidates can check full notification for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 on the official website @upsc.gov.in. For more information such as how to apply, selection process, educational qualification are given below.
About UPSC: The Union Public Service Commission is a central organization which is set up with the primary purpose of conducting civil service examination. The UPSC head office is located in New Delhi. UPSC organizes civil service examination various departments posts such as defense exam, forest service exam and many other. Union Public Service Commission established on 1st October 1926. Now freshly it has issued a notification for 63 posts. Competitors who are searching forLatest Govt Jobs those can apply for UPSC Jobs 2017 on or before the last date.
UPSC Vacancy Details:
- Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
- Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
- Number of seats: 63
- Name of Posts: Company Prosecutors, Director, Medical Office & Other Posts
- Location: India
- Application Mode: Online
Post wise details:
|Name of posts||Number of posts||Age limit|
|Deputy Superintending Archaeological Chemist||06||35|
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have Degree in Law, Master’s degree, Degree in Homeopathy according to relevant posts and with minimum necessary experiences. Candidates must follow the full notification for educational qualification. Check here Latest Graduate Jobs.
Age Limit: Candidates age should have maximum age limit 53 and minimum age limit 30 for the above posts.
- Last date to fill online form: 16 March 2017
- Last date of online printing application form: 17 March 2017
UPSC Recruitment 2017, Union Public Service Commission Vacancy
Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment of UPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2017 by online mode through the official website. Aspirants must read the detailed notification carefully before applying for Union Public Service Commission Vacancy 2017. Applicants must upload the following documents/certificates relating to educational qualification, Desirable Qualification(s), Date of Birth, Experience, any other information, as claimed in the online application. Also, you must keep in mind the last date to apply. Some steps are given to apply for UPSC Assistant Director recruitment.
Steps to Apply Online UPSC Jobs 2017 Application Form:
- firstly, visit the official website @upsc.gov.in.
- Click on Notification section for UPSC Recruitment 2017
- Select the post name & click on Apply online
- Now enter valid details as prescribed in it
- Then submit the online application form
- Take print out of the form for further use.
Check Here-Official Notification
Chech Here- Apply Online
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- through paying the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using internet banking of SBI Bank or by using visa/debit card/master credit.
Selection process: The candidates will get the selection by performance in written examination, documents verification, and interview round.
UPSC Jobs 2017:
Candidates appearing in the UPSC Recruitment 2017 need to read the full notification before applying for various jobs through the official website. All the relevant details about the UPSC Vacancy 2017 are available on this site. In the case of any query kindly comment below. Thanks and keep in touch with us.