SSC CHSL Result 2017: Here, we have good news that the Staff Selection Commission going to release Result of SSC CHSL Exam (Tier-II)- 2016 in July 2017. All those who appeared in SSC CHSL Examination 2016 need to check SSC CHSL Tier-2 Result 2017 of the same in an online mode. Students can Check SSC CHSL Result 2017 from here very soon. Significantly, on 09th July 2017 Staff Selection Commission SSC organized the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination Tier-2 in which large numbers of candidates has appeared. The exam was for DEO & LDC Vacancies. Now they are waiting for their SSC 10+2 Result to get disclosed, so here we are informing the candidates by telling them that you can Check SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Exam Result 2017 on the official website www.ssc.nic.in. For your convenience, we are also giving a direct link here. You can check your SSC CHSL Exam Result 2017 for your respective region from here.
SSC has conducted the CHSL written Examination to fill the posts in the Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator on 09th July 2017 in which large numbers of candidates shown their interest. Now they are looking for their Results and Cut off Marks so here we are informing such candidates that your waiting time will come to an end and SSC CHSL Date of Result 2017 announce soon.
About SSC: Staff Selection Commission was formed on November 04, 1975 and it is located in New Delhi, India. It was formerly called as Subordinate Services Commission. It is the Governmental recruiting agency which was established to conduct the examination and organizing the Interviews for the candidates to select the deserving and suitable candidates in the Various posts.
Latest Update: SSC CHSL Exam tier-2 2016 will conduct on 09th July 2017. After this exam, SSC will declare Combined Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) Result for Tier-2 Exam in July/ August 2017. Aspirants will able to check their marks soon by name & Roll number of examination.
SSC CHSL Result Details:
Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Examination Name: SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2017
Announcement about: SSC CHSL (10+2) Result 2017
Post Name: Data Entry Operator/ Lower Division Clerk
SSC CHSL Result 2017, SSC (10+2) LDC, DEO 2017 Tier II Exam Results:
Candidates who have appeared in the SSC CHSL 2017 Exam on 09th July 2017 from various regions should be noted that your SSC CHSL Result 2017 will be updated on the official website in July/ August 2017. Candidates can follow the details which we are giving here to get the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Result in little time.
- Tier I Exam dates: Conducted in 7th January and 8th February 2017
- Tier II Exam Date: 07th July 2017
- SSC 10+2 Tier-I Result Announcement Date: 2nd June 2017
- Skill Test Date: August 2017 (Expected)
- Final Result Announcement Date: Update Soon
How to Check CHSL 10+2 Exam Result 2017:
you can check your result by following steps:
- After releasing SSC CHSL Result 2017, we will update link here to check your result.
- Furthermore, you have to click on the link.
- After that, you have enter details like your Application form Registration number and Date of Birth.
- You have to ready with your admit card to get details you have to enter.
- Click on check result button to check your SSC 10+2 CHSL Exam Score 2017.
- Finally, you can download your SSC CHSL Result 2017 pdf format or take a hard copy of result score card.
Here we are giving you a tabular format from which you can check your result for your respective region.
Click Here – Check SSC CHSL Tier-I Result 2017
Check Zone Wise Result for SSC CHSL Tier I Exam 2017:
|State||Official Web Portal||Sub Region||Check Result|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||www.sscnr.net.in||North Region
|Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa||www.sscwr.net||Western Region
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||www.sscmpr.org||MP Sub-Region
|West Bengal, Orissa, Uttarakhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||www.sscer.org||Eastern Region
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||www.sscner.org.in||North Eastern Region
|Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery,
|Karnataka, Kerala||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in||KKR region
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K,
|www.sscnwr.org||North Western Sub-Region
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||www.ssc-cr.org||Central Region
SSC CHSL Exam 2017 Expected Cut Off:
Candidates can get the expected details about the SSC CHSL Exam Result 2017 from below:
Pay scale for Posts
- Postal Assistant Post and Sorting Assistant Post: Pay band Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2400.
- Data Entry Operator Posts: Pay Band-Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400.
- Data Entry Operator Posts: Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts: Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900.
SSC CHSL LDC DEO Skill Test:
- SSC will conduct Skill Test for the post of Data entry operator.
- Candidate applied for DEO Post they must have 8000 Key depression / Hour typing speed.
SSC CHSL Typing Test:
- SSC will conduct typing test for the post of lower division clerk, personal Assistant and sorting assistant post.
- Candidate applied for these post they will be able to give their typing test in Hindi or English language. What they want to choose language.
- English language Typing Test: Candidate must have 35 Words/ Minute in English typing.
- Hindi Language: candidate must have 30 words / Minute in Hindi Typing.
The aspirants of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016 may please refer to the notice of the above said examination published on the website of the Commission on 08.10.2016. The Para No. 13 of the above notice may be read as under:-
In accordance with the directions issued by DoPT vide its O.M. dated 21.06.2016 for increasing access of the unemployed candidates to job opportunities, it has been decided that after declaration of final result, the Commission will make the scores and rankings in the said open Competitive examinations conducted by the Commission available on its website in descending order of ranking.
However, the candidates will have the option, at the time of filling up of his/her application form, from opting out of disclosing the above details publicly. Accordingly, the scores and rankings in respect of only those candidate who has opted for disclosing the above details or else have inadvertently not exercised their option will be made available on the website of the Commission.
Further Process after SSC CHSL Result 2017 Declaration:
Stage I Written Exam: After the declaration of the SSC CHSL Written Exam Result 2017, the qualified candidate needs to face Tier II as the Descriptive test. This will be pen & paper based test in which candidate need to write an essay or letter so that candidates writing skills can be checked.
Stage II (Tier 2): After qualifying Tier II, Tier III will be the typing speed test stage which candidate need to face. In this stage, candidates typing skills will be tested. The speed needs to be of 2000-2200 key depressions in 15 Minutes on the keyboard. This typing test will be either in Hindi or English as chosen by the candidate.
Stage III (Tier 3): For the English language the typing speed must be at least 35 words per minute while for the Hindi Language the speed must be at least 30 words per minute. The time duration for CHSL Typing Test is 10 Minutes for normal candidates while 30 Minutes for VH candidates.
The recruitment department will decide the merit list that will be category wise and subject wise. A candidate who will score equal or upper score than this cut off will be considered as qualified. The SSC CHSL Merit List will be made on the basis of performance of the candidate.
SSC CHSL Result 2017 Frequently Asked Questions
- Who Led the SSC CHSL Examination??
Ans. Staff Selection Commission will manage the SSC CHSL Result 2017.
- Is there any second result occur once the SSC CHSL (10+2) Result is declared or is it the final one?
Ans. This is SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Result is and the final result will announce after Tier-II, & Interview.
- Is there any possibility of discrepancy while managing the SSC CHSL Result?
Ans No it is not possible as the system of result generation is fully computerized.
- Is the SSC CHSL 10+2 Result will be published on the mentioned date or any chances of Delay?
Ans. The SSC Tier-I Exam Result will definitely announce on time. There are no chances of delay. Because it has been already delayed.
- The Cutoff for SSC CHSL will be released after or before Result?
Ans. The cutoff is likely to be declared after the SSC CHSL Result Tier- I Result.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Result 2017, Merit list:
Finally, we are advertising that candidates can get the SSC CHSL Result 2017 from the official website in July/ August 2017. You can visit the website for more details. Candidates can also get the Expected SSC CHSL Exam 2017 Cut Off from here and candidates can visit the website for more updates. Here we will keep updating about the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2017 Result, So if you are interested then keep checking us.