Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment 2017: The Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur has issued a notification for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 for recruit 2043 posts of LDC & Stenographer posts. Aspirants who are looking for Latest jobs in Rajasthan those can apply online Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2017 from official website @ www.hcraj.nic.in. Aspirants can submit the online application from 22nd February 2017 to 18th March 2017. Interested candidates can check the other details of Rajasthan HC Jobs 2017 below in this post such as eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Process, Application Fee, Selection Process, Admit card, Result, Etc.
About RHC: Rajasthan High Court was established in the 1949 year. The RHC controls all 33 districts courts and their works. Thus according to the requirement of employees, it is released RHC Recruitment notification recently. The court is going to fill up 2043 vacant seats of Lower Division Clerk, District Judge Cadre and stenographer posts. Job finders will happy to see this post because the vacancies are announced for long time.
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2017 Details:
- Name of Organization: Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
- No of posts: 2043
- Name of posts: LDC, Stenographer, District Judge
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: www.hcraj.nic.in
- Job Location: Rajasthan
RHC Post Details:
- Stenographer Hindi: 263 Posts
- Stenographer English: 47
Rajasthan HC 1733 LDC Vacancy 2017 post Details
|District Name||No. of Posts|
|Sirohi Abu Road||08|
Educational Qualification: Aspirants need to pass the Senior Secondary Examination from recognized board of education and must in addition possess a good knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script and must have passed:-. Check here Latest 10th / 12th Pass Jobs.
“O” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the department of electronics, govt of India.
Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ DATA preparation and Computer software (DPCS) certificate conducted under National/ State Council of Vocational Training scheme.
Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Applications from a University established by law in India or from an Institution recognized by the Government,
Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government.
Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) Conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited;
Senior Secondary school examination with computer science as an optional subject;
Any equivalent or higher qualification.
RHC Jobs 2017 Age limit: The age of applicants should be between 18 to 35 years on date 18th March 2017 and 05 years age relaxation will be provided for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women category candidates.
- Date of official Notification: 18th February 2017
- Online Application Starting date: 22nd February 2017
- Last date for Submit online application: 18th March 2017
- Last date for Pay fee: 21st March 2017
Note: Last date for Submit the application is 21st March 2017 for by offline mode for NCC Trainer, Ex- Prisoner & sports person by speed post.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017, 2043 LDC, Steno Posts Apply Online
Aspirants who searching for Latest Govt Jobs those can apply online for RHC LDC Recruitment 2017 from the official website. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before filling the Rajasthan HC vacancy form. You need to upload the scan copies of the recent photo, sign and documents copy in the application so keep ready them. You can follow the below steps for Apply Online Rajasthan HC Jobs 2017:
- Visit official website @ www.hcraj.nic.in.
- Search the application form link and open it.
- Read the instructions then start to fill the application.
- Fill complete application by correct data.
- Upload the scan copies in form.
- Recheck it and hit on submit button.
- Take a copy of applied form and pay the fee.
- Send the hard copy of the form to below-given address:
To the Registrar General,
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
Check here- Official Notification
Check here- Download Application For LDC posts
Check here- Download Application For Steno Posts
Check here- Apply Online
Application Fee: Aspirants can pay the application fee by online/ Offline mode of payments according to category.
- OBC/ General Category: Rs. 100/-
- All other category: Rs. 25/-
Rajasthan High Court Exam Pattern:
- Written Examination: The written examination shall include the following papers & each paper will carry the number of marks shown against it:-
|Paper Name||Max Marks||Min Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I English||100||40||90 Minutes|
|Paper-II Hindi||100||40||90 Minutes|
There will be objective type question papers containing 100 questions in each. Both the papers shall be conducted simultaneously in one shift of three hours.
- Computer Test: The computer test will be held for check the skill & Efficiency of applicants.
|Paper Name||Maximum Marks||Min. Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-I Speed Test||50||20||10 minutes|
For Speed Test
- The Minimum speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on the computer.
- Data may have to Hindi and English or dual language also.
- The marks in the Speed Test will be awarded by given formula: (20/8000) x Net Speed (in depressions per hour)
- The font for Computer Test shall be “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi and “Calibri” for English.
For Efficiency Test:
- The test may be taken on word processing software.
- It shall include formatting of text, paragraph, page and table using proper methods.
- Formatting of letter.
- Persons with Disabilities will be exempted from Papers of Computer Test. They will be awarded marks in Computer Test on the basis of average marks obtained by them in the Written Test.
Selection Process: Aspirants will get the selection by written examination or CBT Test, Interview round and skill test.
Note: Aspirants who will qualify in the Paper I & II in written examination, those will be called for the Sill test ( Efficiency & Speed test). Aspirants need to make the 50% aggregate marks for pass the examination and also need to make the Minimum 40% marks in the each paper of selection (examination).
Admit Card: The Rajasthan HC Admit Card 2017 will be provided online on the official website before few days the date of examination.
Result: The Rajasthan HC Exam Result 2017 will be released online on the official website soon after complete the selection process.
Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2017- RHC Recruitment 2017
We have provided here all details of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 and we hope you can apply the application successfully on or before the last date i.e. 18th March 2017. If you have any questions related to Rajasthan High Court LDC Vacancy 2017, then comment in given box our experts will reply you as soon as possible with a proper solution.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017: Rajasthan High Court has published the HCRAJ Recruitment 2017 notification for create some manpower. The high court of Rajasthan will be conducted the recruitment for total 27 vacancies on District Judge Cadre posts. Therefore we are updated this post only for those candidates who are living in this state and are waiting for court vacancies. Candidates will able to apply by filling online Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 application form from 14th Feb 2017. Eligible aspirants can complete their registration on or before date 6th March 2017. For latest information you may go at website www.hcraj.nic.in.
Rajasthan High Court Vacancies Details:
- Name of organization: Rajasthan High Court
- Total Posts: 27
- Name of the post: District Judge Cadre
Educational Criteria: Applicants must be graduate from recognized University have knowledge of computer for Jr personal assistant & steno posts. Candidates should have required typing speed in Hindi and English.
Age Limit: Age of the candidates should be 35 to 45 years old as on 01st Jan 2018
Important Dates Schedule:
- Start date to submit online application: 14th February 2017
- Last date to submit of application: 6th March 2017
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 27 Posts:
Interested and willing candidates will require filling up of online form by using below official link. The online registration process for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 will start from 14th Feb. Before filling any details in form, you must check detailed notification carefully. Once registration is completed then you cannot able to changes in the form. You may follow the given procedure for going on the official website.
- Candidates may visit on the site hcraj.nic.in
- You will find the latest update section and click on it.
- Then you may select their desire recruitment link.
- After reading details, you click on online application.
- You fill of form with correct details and submit.
Click here- Check Official Notification <——-
Click here- Online Application <——–
Application: Fee: Candidates will have to pay Rs 800/- as an application charge. However OBC candidate need to pay Rs.500/- and SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay Rs/250/- through DD in Favour of Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur” payable at “Jodhpur
Selection Process : the final merit list and selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written test and interview.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017:
Candidates who are waiting for govt jobs they should apply for Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2017 without waiting for the last date that is 6th March 2017. By using this post details you will easily make own registration because we have tried to write whole useful details here. For more details, you can visit the website www.hcraj.nic.in. Stay in touch with us for more of the information.