Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017: The High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh has released a job notification for 229 Stenographer Grade-III Post. Aspirants can apply online form from official website @ highcourtchd.gov.in or from the below-given link. You need to submit the online Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment application form on or before the last date of application i.e. 18th April 2017. Candidates can check below all details of High Court of Punjab & Haryana Notification 2017 like- Eligibility Criteria, important dates, application process, fee, selection process, admit card, result, etc.
About High Court of Punjab & Haryana: The High Court of Punjab and Haryana, is a common institution for the States of Punjab, Haryana and established at Chandigarh. it was designed by the famous French Architect Le Corbusier and thus boasts of being an architectural marvel. Now it has released PHHC Recruitment 2017 notification for 229 Stenographer Vacancies notification. Aspirants who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs those can check here.
High Court of Chandigarh Vacancy Details:
- Name of Organization: High Court of Punjab & Haryana
- Name of Post: Stenographer
- No of Post: 229
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: highcourtchd.gov.in
- Job Location: Punjab
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5910/- to 20200/- + 2800/- GP
Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy 2017 Post Details:
|Category||No of Posts|
Education Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation degree in Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent. The candidate should have passed Matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subjects and must have proficiency in operation of computers
Age Limit: The age of applicant should be between 18-42 years on the date 1st January 2017. Age Relaxation will be provided according to govt rules.
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application: 20th March 2017
- Last Date/time for Registration of Step-I: 18th April 2017 11:59 P.M.
- Last Date/time for Registration of Step-II: 21st April 2017 11:59 P.M.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee: 20th April 2017 (Within Banking Hours).
- Last Date for Editing of Application: 21st April 2017 2017 11:59 P.M.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017, Download Application Form Online Here:
Aspirants who are searching for Latest 12th Pass Jobs those can check here. Candidates need to fill the application from the official website. You need to apply with an online application on or before the last date. To get High Court of Chandigarh Recruitment Online Application Form 2017, you can check below-given procedure-
- Visit official website @ highcourtchd.gov.in
- Search application form link and open it.
- Read the notification carefully
- Read instructions and fill the application form.
- Fill complete application and upload images of Photo and the signature.
- Submit the form and take the hard copy
- Don’t forget to pay the application fee.
To Check Notification- Click Here
To Apply Online – Click Here
Application Fee: Aspirants can pay the application fee according to the category which is as follow:
|ST/SC/BC/ESM of Haryana state||250/-||125/-|
|Reserved categories of other states||1000/-||500/-|
Selection Process: Aspirants will get the selection by the performance in written exam and interview.
Admit Card: The High Court of Punjab & Haryana Exam Admit Card 2017 will be provided online on official website before few days the exam date.
Result: The High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment Result 2017 will be provided soon after finished the selection process.
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Stenographer Jobs 2017:
Candidates, those are searching for Latest Jobs in Haryana can check here. You can submit the online application form of Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date i.e. 18th April 2017. If you have any questions then you ask us by commenting in below given comment box we will reply you as soon as possible.