IB Recruitment 2017: Intelligence Bureau has announced an Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 official notification for the IB Jobs 2017 to provide the employment opportunity by 166 vacant posts of the Junior Intelligence Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline for the IB Vacancy 2017. Applicants can download the application form through the official website @www.mha.nic.in. Closing date to apply for the IB JIO Jobs is 4th May 2017. For more details about Intelligence Bureau recruitment such as application fee, how to apply, selection process are given below.
About IB: Job in Intelligence Bureau is Settled and possessing full benefits. So Intelligence Bureau Recruitment an excellent chance for the applicants who have a desire and settle down. The Intelligence Bureau is India’s private intelligence firm. The goal then was to keep Russian troop deployments in Afghanistan, worrying a Russian invasion of British India by the North-West during the late 19th century.
IB Vacancy 2017 details:
- Organization name: Intelligence Bureau Department
- No of Posts: 166
- Name of The Posts: Junior Intelligence Officer
- Application Mode: Offline
- Official Website: @mha.nic.in
- Job Location: Delhi
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Post Wise Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Tech-Telephone||01|
|Deputy Central Intelligence officer/Tech||02|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech||161|
IB Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Petitioner should possess 12th with Physics and Mathematics as well as hold IT Course in Electronics / Radio Technician / Electronics / & Communication.
- Age Limit: The age limit of the candidate should have in between 18 to 37. The relaxation in the age is up to 10 years for the reserved candidates.
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Starting Date of Application: Available Now
- Last date to Submit Application Form: 4th May 2017
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017, IB 166 Junior Intelligence Officer Jobs Apply Online:
Eligible and interested applicants can apply for the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 of IB Junior Intelligence Recruitment 2017 by the offline method. Candidates are required to send the Prescribed Application form along with duly self-attested photocopies of necessary documents send to address accessible below. Aspirants must read the announcement carefully before applying for the Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2017. Here we are giving you some of the steps that you can follow for applying in an easy way.
Steps to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017
- first of all, log on to the official website
- Click on Junior Intelligence in news section
- Download the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 application form and fill all the essential details.
- Apply for IB Recruitment 2017.
- Now the candidate must send the application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents and send the envelope to the given below address.
The Joint Deputy Director/G,
Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs,
35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-21.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to check the official notification for the Fee details.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidate will be made by the performance of Online Test and Interview conducted by the Intelligence Bureau.
Admit Card: The information about IB Admit Card 2017 will upload on official website 7 days before the Exam.
Result: The IB Exam Result 2017 will Declare at the official website by the department after the selection process.
Intelligence Bureau Jobs 2017:
Finally, we are again informing the applicants to check the full notification of IB Recruitment 2017 through the official website. Candidates should check all the documents before sending to the address given above. All the information shared is accurate and according to the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 official notification. In the case of any query mention in the comment box below. Our professionals will help you very soon.