Indian Army Recruitment 2017: Indian Army has invited applications to join Army dental corps. The Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply for the 56 Short Service Commissioned Officer in Army Dental Corps through the offline method on or before 15th May 2017. Applicants can download the Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2017 application form through the official website @indianarmy.nic.in. Candidates can check the other details about Indian Army Jobs such as application fee, how to apply, selection process, etc., are given below.
About: The Indian Army is one of the biggest lands based forced in the Indian Armed Forces. The Indian president of is serving the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army under the Chief of Army Staff who is the 4-star Officer. It also conducts rescue operation during the natural calamities or disaster or other disturbance. The main aim of the Indian Army is to provide security to the nation from the external aggression and threats and to maintain law and order within its borders. Candidates can also check the Government Jobs 2017.
Indian Army Vacancy 2017 Details:
- Name of Organization: Indian Army
- Total number of posts: 56
- Name of Posts: Short Service Commissioned Officer
- Official Website: @indianarmy.nic.in
- Apply Mode: Offline
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay: Rs. 6100/-
Indian Army Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have done BDS/MDS from an approved University/ Board with minimum 55% marks by the Dental Council of India (DCI) for the particular year. Also, the candidates who have enrolled themselves as Registered Dental Practitioners with any State Dental Council & finished one-year mandatory rotatory internship by 31 Mar 2017 can apply for the Job. Also, Check Latest Graduate Jobs 2017.
Age Limit: The Maximum age Limit is 45 years as on 31/12/2017.
Note: Only those applicants (BDS/MDS) who have appeared in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2017 conducted by National Board of Examinations are eligible to apply. Candidates must submit the copy of Mark-sheet/Score Card of NEET (MDS)-2017 along with the application.
- Release date of Application form: 17th April 2017
- Closing Date of Application form: 15th May 2017
Indian Army Recruitment 2017, 56 Commissioned Officer Posts:
Candidates looking to Apply for the Indian Army Jobs 2017 need to follow the offline method. Applicants must send the prescribed application form along with a copy of the relevant document, two passport size photograph, one self-addressed postcard to the address given below. Candidates must keep in mind the last date i.e. 15th May 2017 for Indian Army Dental Corps Vacancy 2017.
Steps To Apply for the Indian Army Short Service Jobs 2017:
- First of all, visit the official website
- Check for the Indian army recruitment in the career section
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form with accurate details
- Attach the necessary documents along with the application form in an envelope of size 23 cms x 10 cms with Rs 40/- postal stamps affixed and Demand Draft.
- Send the Application form to the address given below.
Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS/DENTAL-2),
Room No 25, L-Block, Ministry of Defence,
New Delhi – 110001
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- through Demand Draft in favor of “Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (APF Fund) / DGAFMS (APF Fund).
Selection Process: The List of the applicants who are shortlisted for interview based on the marks secured in NEET (MDS)-2017 & have scored mandatory 55% or more marks in final BDS will be displayed on the website. Selection procedure shall be as follows:-
1. Screening for Calling for Interview: On the basis of the marks scored in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET (MDS) 2017 candidates are shortlisted. The List formulated will be utilized for Screening of applicants in the ratio of 1:10 to be called for interview i.e. for each advertised vacancy ten candidates will be called for interview.
2. Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be called to appeare for interview before a duly constituted selection board, at New Delhi to assess their suitability & merit list for grant of short Service Commission in Army Corps. The candidates who qualify in the interview will be subjected to Medical Examination.
3. Medical Examination: All the candidates who are provisionally placed on the merit list will have to undergo a detailed medical examination for ascertaining their medical fitness. The decision of the Medical Board will be final.
Admit Card: The Indian Army Admit Card 2017 will published on the official website very soon.
Result/Merit List: It may be noted that merely qualifying at the interview does not confirm final selection. A Merit list is prepared purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Interview only.
Army Dental Corps Jobs 2017:
Candidates enrolling for the Indian Army Recruitment 2017 need to send the application form to the address given above. Applicants need to remember the last date i.e. 15th May 2017 as after that the applications will not be accepted. Candidates must check the Latest Defence Jobs. The information shared here is correct but still, in the case of any query kindly comment below.