Delhi Education Dept Jobs 2017: Directorate of Education, Government of Delhi has released the official notification for Directorate of Education Delhi Recruitment 2017 to fill 272 Educational & Vocational Guidance Counsellors (EVGCs). Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online for Directorate of Education Delhi Recruitment Notification 2017 through its official website @edudel.nic.in. Applicants can fill the DOE Delhi Application form 2017 on or before the last date i.e. 3rd June 2017. Moreover, other details about DOE Delhi EVGCs Jobs 2017 like educational qualifications, selection process, age limit, last date, links, how to apply online, admit and result etc. are described below.
About Directorate of education Delhi: It is also known as DelE which is under the control of Education Minister of Delhi government. It manages the City’s public schools and maintains the education standard. This is one of the largest school educational systems in India. Now Delhi education teaching jobs notification issued for various teachers vacant seats. Candidates must check detailed notification before going to apply for the 272 EVGCs Posts.
Delhi Education Board vacancy 2017 Details:
- Name of Organization: Directorate of Education
- Total Number of Post: 272
- Name of Post: Educational & Vocational Guidance Counsellors
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: @edudel.nic.in
- Pay Scale: Rs. 1445/- (Per day)
DOE Delhi Counselor Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational qualification: Applicants must have hold Master degree in Psychology from a sanctioned University or institution with Diploma in Guidance and Counseling from an acknowledged University or institution. Also Check Latest Postgraduate Jobs.
Age Limit: The candidates should not exceed 30 years as on 30th June 2017.
- Starting date of the online commencement: 13th May 2017
- The last date to submit online application form: 03rd June 2017
Directorate of Education Delhi Recruitment 2017, 272 EVGCs Jobs 2017 Apply Online:
Candidates looking to grab the Job opportunity in Delhi need to follow the online method for the Directorate of Education Delhi Counselor Vacancies 2017 via the official website. Applicants must register before 03 June 2017 as after that no applications will be accepted. To apply online candidates need to scan all academic original certificates, photos and signature of the candidates and follow the steps.
Steps to Apply for DOE Delhi Vacancies 2017:
- Candidates should login the DeIE official web firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the notification and read all the instructions carefully.
- Then fill all details either personal or professional to the application form.
- Upload scan documents and photo to the application form.
- And must recheck the application form to avoid mistakes.
- After successful verification, candidates need to submit the application form and take a print.
Click here- Check Delhi Education Directorate Vacancy Details <———
Click here- Online Application for TGT Post 2017 <————
Application fee: There is no application fee.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates get selected on the basis of merit.
Admit card: Candidates must download Delhi Education Department Recruitment Admit Card 2017 from its official website 12 days before the exam date
Result: DOE Delhi Result 2017 will be published a month after the examination on the official website.
Delhi Education Department Jobs 2017:
Candidates who are interested may apply online Directorate of Education Delhi Recruitment 2017 for 272 EVHs posts. In this article, we have mentioned all details which are necessary such as age limit, educational qualification, last date, links and many more. Also, Check Latest Govt Jobs. Even after this you have any doubts, you may contact our experts.