Delhi Police Admit Card 2017- Delhi Police Constable PET (Physical Test) will be June/ July 2017 According to Region- The Delhi Police is going to conduct the PET/ PMT Examination for the
4669 4722 vacancies of Constable (Male/Female) on below-given dates. Candidates may download Delhi Police Constable Hall Ticket 2017 from its official website @ delhihomeguards.nic.in now. Those who are going to face Delhi Police Constable 2017 Exam are informed that it is bringing Call Letter is mandatory at the examination without Delhi Police Physical Test Admit Card candidates are not allowed to get inside to the examination hall. Here we have shared all the details and other information which makes you easy to download the Delhi Police Constable admit card. Candidates must check the syllabus for the written exam and physical criteria & test schedule from below here.
About: The Delhi Police is the main law and order agency or department for the National Capital Territory of Delhi. It was established in 1803, under the assistant of British Resident Imperial Courts. The Police Department of Delhi works for Indian Government under the Governor of Delhi State. Delhi Police maintains the law and order in Delhi State, and every year Delhi police need young and energetic candidates for various posts. Now the department of Delhi Police has released the Admit card against 4722 constable posts. Candidates may click here for more detail regarding Delhi Police Recruitment 2017. Now all candidates are waiting for physical test date and Delhi Police Admit Card 2017 for PE&MT & written exam.
Delhi Police Constable Exam Details
- Total Vacancies: 4722
- Post Name: Constable
- Physical Exam Date: June/ July 2017
- Written Exam Date: 07th to 10th December 2017
Download Delhi Police Admit Card 2017 – Male and Female Constable Exam Hall Ticket:
Those who have applied for the Delhi Police Constable Vacancy, they may download Delhi Police Constable Hall Ticket from the official website. Here we are going to provide some steps and useful links through which candidates may access their Delhi Police Call Letter easily:
- Firstly need to check official website @ ssc.nic.in.
- Then choose the desired links and click on it
- Enter the require details
- Then click on submit button
- Within few second your Delhi Police Admit card will appear on the screen
- Check the details and save it
- Then take a print for future use.
Download Delhi Police Constable Admit Card (PET/ PMT) Available Now
Download Delhi Police Constable Written Exam Cal Letter: www.ssc.nic.in.
Note: The Physical Endurance & Measurement test will be conducted by Delhi police in the month of June/ July 2017.
- Only those candidates who qualify in PE&MT will be allowed to appear in Computer Based Written Examination.
- All candidates will have to undergo PE&MT examination.
- Candidates are not permitted to use Mobile Phone, Calculators or any other electronic/electrical device. Candidates, therefore, MUST NOT bring Mobile Phone, Calculators or any other electronic/electrical device inside the Computer Based Written Examination premises. Possession of these items, whether in use or not, will be considered as “use of unfair means” in the Examination and appropriate action will be taken by the Commission against such candidates, as per extant policy of the Commission.
Delhi Police PET/ PST Tests 2017: (Check Exam Dates Changed)
|Category of Candidates||Height (in cms)||Chest (in cms)|
|Unexpanded||Expanded (Min of 4 cms)|
|General / OBC Male Candidates||170||81||85|
|Residents of hill areas||165||76||80|
|Sons of serving of Delhi Police||165||76||80|
|General/OBC Female Candidates||157||–||–|
|Residents of hill areas||155||–||–|
|Daughters of serving||152||–||–|
Physical Endurance test (qualifying) for the post of Constable (Exe.) Male for all candidates including Ex-servicemen and Departmental candidates (age-wise) will be as under:-
|Age||Race 1600 mtrs||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Upto 31 years||6 minutes||14 Feet||3’9”|
|From the age above 31 to 40 years||7 Minutes||13 Feet||3’6”|
|Above 40 years||8 minutes||12 Feet||3’3”|
Physical Endurance test (qualifying) for the post of Constable (Exe.) Female for all candidates including Departmental candidates (age-wise) will be as under:-
|Age||Race 1600 mtrs||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Upto 31 years||08 Minutes||10 Feet||3 Feet|
|From the age of 31 to 35 years||09 Minutes||09 Feet||2’9”|
Medical Standard for Both Posts:
- The minimum distant vision should be 6/12 of two eyes (Without glasses) and shall be free from colour blindness.
- Candidates who have undergone Lasik Surgery for improvement of their vision (Eyesight) will be eligible if their vision (Eyesight) is found normal after the conduct of the following tests at the Govt Hospital:
- Contrast Sensitivity
- Dim light vision (Mesopic Vision)
- Glare acuity
Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern:
Written Exam Pattern
It is informed to all the candidates who are going to appear in the examination they may need to check the Delhi Police 2017 Exam Pattern which will guide the candidates in the preparation and give attention in their weak areas.
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|Reasoning||35||35 Marks||1 hour & 30 Minutes (Total 90 Minutes)|
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50||50 Marks|
|Numerical Ability||15||15 Marks|
Delhi Police Constable Syllabus
Candidates who are going to appearing in the exam for recruitment of Temporary Constables (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police- 2016 must check the Delhi Police Constable Syllabus for the examination is as follows:
- General Knowledge/ Current Affairs
- Numerical Ability
Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analodies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding etc.
General Knowledge/ Current Affairs: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him/her. The Test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research etc.
Numerical Ability: This paper will include questions on problems relating to number Systems, Computation of the whole Number, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work etc.
- The questions in all the above components will be of Matriculation level.
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice type.
Selection Process: Candidates may get selected for the constable posts on the behalf of computer based online Written Examination and Physical test and Medical test.
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card- Check PET & PMT Dates:
All those candidates informed that candidates who are going to face the constable examination inJaune/ July 2017 they may download their Delhi Police Constable PET/ PMT Admit Card 2017 from now. Here we have declared all the details regarding Delhi Police Admit Card 2017. Apart from this if any candidates will face any issue they may leave a message below in comment box. For more details candidates may check the official website. After successful completion of constable examination candidates may check Delhi Police Exam 2017 Result from here.