CTET 2017 Application Form: Central Board of Secondary Education is going to organize the Central Teacher Eligibility Test & the 11th edition of CTET 2017 will be held in February 2016. Candidates who are going to appear in the examination are notifying that you have to fill the CTET 2017 Application Form for February month exam which will available from December 2016 on the official website www.ctet.nic.in. Eligible applicants will able to deposit payment of application fee January 2017. Candidates can make online correction in Application form till the last date January 2017.
About CTET: The Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE will be organized the CTET 2017 in February for 11th edition in which large numbers of candidates will appear. The exam is taken to allow candidates who want to make their career in teaching field to fulfill their dream of teaching. Central Board of Secondary Education is the central board of education in India which is located at the New Delhi, India. It is established to control and owns the education system in the affiliated schools. It grants affiliation to the schools across the country and conducts the exam and provides certificate to the qualified candidates. Candidates who want to get appear in the exam have to apply online from the official website till January 2016. More information is discussed below.
CTET Feb 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification: Candidates must have cleared the 10+2 education with minimum 50% Marks and have qualified the 2 Years Diploma in the Elementary Education.
Age Limit: There is No any Age Restrictions for applying for the CTET 2017.
Important Dates Schedule:
- Start date for online registration: December 2016
- Last date for submit of application: January 2017
- correction in Application form allow Till: End of January 2017
- Last date for payment of fee: January 2017
- Date for issue admit card: February 2017
- Examination date: February 2017
- Paper II- 9.30 AM – 12.30 Noon.
- Paper I- 2.00 PM -4.30 PM
- Date of declare result on or before: 2nd Week of April 2017
CTET 2017 Application Form, CTET Feb 2017 Online Registration:
Candidates have to fill the Online Application from the official website www.ctet.nic.in, and then follow the details below:
- Firstly, go to the above link.
- Now click on Proceed to Apply Online.
- Now fill the Online Application with the accurate information.
- Upload your scanned passport sized photograph and signature at the given place.
- Now pay the Application Fee of Rs.600/- for General and Rs.300/ for SC/ST for Paper I and II, and Rs.1000/- for General and Rs.500/ for SC/ST for both Paper I and II.The Fee will be pay either through Bank Challan and Debit or Credit Card.
- Now click on submit button and get a print out of the Confirmation Page for further references.
Click Here – CTET Information Bulletin (English) <——–
Click Here – Check Fee Status <——
Click Here – Check Exam Cities <——
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I or II|
|General/OBC||Rs 600/-||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs 300/-||Rs 500/-|
CTET 2017 February Exam Pattern: The CTET 2017 paper will be of Multiple Choice Questions which will carry one mark for each question and there will be no negative marking for the wrong answer. The Paper I will be for Classes I to V and Paper II will be for classes VI to VIII. The Paper will include the subjects like Child Development and Pedagogy, Mathematics and Environmental Studies and Social Studies or Social Sciences.
CBSE CTET Feb 2017 Application Form:
Candidates can get the CTET Application Form 2017 from the official website which is to be submitting till the last date January 2017. candidates can check the website for more details. Here we will keep updating about the CTET 2017 Application Form, if you are associated then be with us and keep checking us for latest updates.