CA IPCC Application Form 2017: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is going to organize the CA IPCC 2017 examination in two Groups from May 2017. Candidates who are going to get appear in the examination on such dates are notifying that you have to apply for the Intermediate IPC and final exam and you can get the CA IPCC Application Form 2017 from the official website www.icai.org which will be available from 6th February 2017. Registration for Online submission of CA Exam Forms for May 2017 closes at 17:30 Hrs IST of 06-03-2017
Candidates are preparing for the exam to get higher marks and qualified the CA Integrated Professional Competence Course examination. Candidates are going to appear in the exam and looking for their Application Form so that they can apply for the exam. Here we are notifying such candidates that your Application Form will be available on the official website from February 207.
About ICAI: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India was set up on July 01, 1949 and it is headquartered at New Delhi, India. It’s was formed with an objective to regulate the auditing and financial accounting profession in India. It is going to conduct the CA IPCC examination from May 2017 and the candidates who are going to apply are informing that your will able to apply from till 6th March by getting the Application Form from the Regional Branches and Centers of ICAI or applying through Online Mode. More details about the CA IPCC are given below.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have cleared 10+2 and qualified the Common Proficiency Test CPT can apply for the CA IPCC.
Age Limit: Candidates should not be less than 17 Years for applying for the CA IPCC.
- Starting Date of Applying: 6th February 2017
- Last Date to Apply: 27th February 2017
- Last date to apply with late fee: 6th March 2017
- Date of Examination: May 2017
Intermediate (IPC) Examination:
- Group-I: 3rd, 5th, 7th & 9th May 2017
- Group-II: 12th, 14th & 16th May 2017
- Group-I: 2nd, 4th, 6th & 8th May 2017
- Group-II: 11th, 13th, 15th & 17th May 2017
International Taxation- Assessment Test:
- Exam Dates: 11th & 13th May 2017
CA IPCC Application Form 2017- IPCC May 2017 Exam Notification:
Candidates can apply for the CA IPCC 2017 Exam into two ways Online and Offline Mode:
- Candidates can visit the official website http://icaiexam.icai.org and apply for the exam.
- Candidates have to mention their all the details which should be valid.
- The information should be accurately filled.
- Now candidates have to upload their scanned passport sized photograph
- Candidates have to upload their scanned signature.
- Candidates then have to click on submit button.
- For the further references and own record, candidates can take a printout of the application.
- Candidates can get the Application Form format from the Deputy Secretary (Examinations),
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
‘ICAI BHAWAN’, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110002.
- Candidates can fill the Application Form with the required information.
- Candidates can paste their recent passport sized photograph.
- Candidates can sign at the given place.
- Candidates can send the filled application to below address:
Deputy Secretary (Examination)
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Post Box No. 7112, ICAI Bhavan, Indraprastha Marg
New Delhi – 110002, India
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- as an application fee for through the Demand Draft and through VISA or Master Card if applying through Online Mode.
CA IPCC Exam Pattern:
The paper will be consist of the topics such as Accounting, Business Law, Cost Accounting and Financial Management, Tax, Advanced Accounting, Auditing Accounting, Information Technology and Strategic Management. The time duration will be allotted to the candidates is 3 hours in which candidates have to attend the correct marks.
CA Examination- May 2017
|1||Financial Reporting||02.05.2017||Tuesday||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|2||Strategic Financial Management||04.05.2017||Thursday||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|3||Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics||06.05.2017||Saturday||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|4||Corporate and Allied Laws||08.05.2017||Monday||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|5||Advanced Management Accounting||11.05.2017||Thursday||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|6||Information Systems Control and Audit||13.05.2017||Saturday||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|7||Direct Tax Laws||15.05.2017||Monday||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|8||Indirect Tax Laws||17.05.2017||Wednesday||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
Intermediate (IPC) Examination
|1||Accounting||03.05.2017||Wednesday||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|2||Business Laws, Ethics and Communication||05.05.2017||Friday||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|3||Cost Accounting and Financial Management||07.05.2017||Sunday||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|4||Taxation||09.05.2017||Tuesday||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|5||Advanced Accounting||12.05.2017||Friday||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|6||Auditing and Assurance||14.05.2017||Sunday||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|7||Information Technology and Strategic Management||16.05.2017||Tuesday||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
CA IPCC Exam 2017 Application Form:
Candidates will able to get the CA IPCC Application Form 2017 from the official website or from the above address and candidates have to submit it till the above dates. Candidates can check the website for more details and candidates can keep checking us for latest updates and in case if candidates are getting any doubt then they can ask us.